Stonewall Travel Soccer
Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting year of soccer!
NEW THIS YEAR
TRAVEL SOCCER PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A PAIR OF BLACK SPORTS SHORTS
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 15, 2020.
- There will be no refunds given after teams are made.
- U9s-U18s soccer schedule is created by Selkirk/St. Andrews
- U9/10 & U12/13 Are usually Tuesdays & Thursdays (but it isn’t decided until later in March once registrations are finished)
- U14/15 and up are usually Mondays & Wednesdays
- Our home games are played in Stonewall at the Stonewall Soccer Complex.
- U9s & U10s play on Long Term Player Development (LTPD) pitches (one field is NE, second field is middle South)
- U11s & U12s play on 3/4 pitches (near the park)
- U13s & up play on full pitches (SE - near the stands)
- U9s-U18s - May & June followed by end of season tournament end of June (Date TBD)
START DATE: Beginning of May as set by Selkirk
- Jerseys (SUPPLIED)
- Shin guards, cleats, black shorts ( NOT SUPPLIED & REQUIRED)
- Please have your child bring a soccer ball and water bottle to each game/practise
2011 and older are to be registered on Travel Teams.
- This will depend on coaches, condition of fields. But practices usually start in mid April with games starting in May depending on the weather and the fields.
- In soccer we expect parents to parent their children (both on and off) so that coaches can just be there to coach.
- Parents and children can & will be expelled from games/soccer if required
- Please remember that the entire soccer committee is volunteer. We do the best we can. If you do have an issue/concern please communicate with us in a respectful manner.
- Due to the increasing in soccer players and the decreasing in volunteer coaches the committee has decided that:
- We will have as many teams as there is coaches
- Please understand that we CANNOT run without coaches. There needs to be 2 coaches per team plus a team manager or NO TEAM.
Looking forward to a great season!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also make sure to like our Facebook page